Brian creates passive real estate investment opportunities for working professionals. He is co-founder of Four Oaks Capital, a firm that specializes in investing in apartment communities, and has over $8 million in assets.â€¯ He isâ€¯a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps and brings years of leadership and management experience to his real estate investments. As a Marine officer, he has proven his ability to plan, lead, and effectively accomplish missions in both training and combat situations. He has actively invested in real estate since 2007. Brian is an â€œAdvisorâ€ in Michael Blankâ€™s Deal Maker Mastermind, is featured on numerous podcasts, and speaks at various real estate investing events across the country.Â
- â€œMost biggestÂ lesson I learned is I am 100% in control my destinyâ€.Â
- You can take life in your ownÂ hands,Â there are aÂ lotÂ better options for those who are willing to take advantageÂ
- Be an entrepreneur and take controlÂ ofÂ their own life and go see the world.Â
- Having a mentor isÂ important,Â treat it as your guidance.Â Â
- Your mentor is not going to push you to the end if you’re not willing to put in the time.Â
- You can spend all this moneyÂ on mentors,Â but if you’re not coachable, then it doesn’t matter, you’re essentially wasting your money.Â
- What is your number one failure?I wish I would have a mindset shift earlier than I did.
- What is your number one success? My family
- What is one nugget of investingÂ knowledge you want to give us?Â Go out and do it is what itÂ is,Â don’t wait to find the perfect opportunity.Â
- What is your dream?My dream is to be able to help people whenever I want.Â
- Website:Â https://fouroakscapital.comÂ
- Email:Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
Â Catch you next time on The Lessons in Real Estate Show!