Jonathan New’s real estate career began in July 2007 when he purchased and house hacking an SFH while stationed in Jacksonville, FL. Taking a hiatus from real estate for about 10 years, Jonathan restarted accumulating properties in the Hampton Roads area including numerous small multifamily, building a 21 unit portfolio within a year. A master of networking, Jonathan has been a part of 9 joint ventures and shows no signs of slowing down.
- Accumulated 21 units by constantly hustling.
- Having a track record gives you a reputation and your networking gets you the money and the deals
- Identify which specific markets you want to get into and become the expert.
- If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not learning.
- What is the number one thing you need as a new investor to get started? 100% courage.
- What is one nugget of investing knowledge you want to give us outside of what you already gave us? I would say follow the open doors. Keep walking through until they close.
- What is your dream? My dream is to be the best dad that I can be to teach these three little monsters.
- Email: email@example.com
Catch you next time on The Lessons in Real Estate Show!